What Conditions can K-Laser Treat?
Currently, our doctors in Bradenton, Florida use K-Laser for auto accident injuries. The laser therapy can help repair soft tissue, cartilage, nerves, and ligaments. Here are some of the conditions the the therapy laser can help treat:
- Whiplash from car accidents
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Points
- Muscle Spasms
- Hip Pain
- Hand Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Cervical Pain
- Sciatic Pain
- Work-Related and Auto Injuries
Does Laser Therapy Hurt?
The Laser Therapy does not hurt. The laser itself is a hand-held device that is fairly small in size and is placed on the injured area for 30 seconds up to 9 minutes. The K-Laser is moved around in circles to constantly help repair the damaged cells. The sensation of the K-Laser is a warm relaxing sensation and their is no side effects or recovery period after the treatment.
What are some of the results of laser therapy?
- Improved Function in Knee and Shoulder Injuries after every treatment
- Wounds have 55% greater healing on the eighth day.
- Acute Pain is diminished significantly (Over 70% reduction)
- Chronic Pain is also reduced significantly (Over 60% reduction)